American Pride Funding Scholarship
The associates at American Pride understand the value of an education. All our employees and affiliates have successfully completed a four year college degree, and many have a law degree as well.
College places a tremendous financial strain on student and their families.
So, we are offering an annual $750 scholarship to a current or prospective college student. The scholarship will be awarded on December 27th, 2019. The deadline to enter is September 27th, 2019. The eligibility requirements are outlined below.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be planning to attend college or university during the 2019-2020 academic year
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you plan to attend
- Provide your Video Essay Link (YouTube Format) by September 27th, 2019
- Submit Videos with your name and institution to firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Essay Topic- An example of how you learned and dealt with a significant failure.
American Pride Legal Funding and its affiliates provide non-recourse lawsuit funding to plaintiffs involved in personal injury claims. Our most common types of lawsuit advances are car accident loans, FELA lawsuit loans, and commercial vehicle accident loans.
If you are involved in a personal injury claim, have an attorney representing you, and are in need of financial assistance then don’t hesitate to give us a call at 888 330 0789. Or you can apply online.